My work had their annual employee appreciation party the 21st of August, the theme... Hollywood Red Carpet Glamor/Dress as your Favorite Celebrity. All of my coworkers thought I should dress up as Angelina Jolie, not that she is my favorite celebrity but because they all think we have similarities in the way we look. So I did, but in order to become Angelina, I had to have her tattoos, which were a hit at the party thanks to my tattoo artist Adam!
There was a delicious catered dinner and dessert, dancing, awards, paparazzi and karaoke... it was a lot of fun! See pics below of becoming Angelina!
Adam used a thin point washable crayola marker, it worked perfectly!

Scotch tape to mark the outlines.

Not sure what the tattoo on the shoulder blade means or in what language it's in, oh well, it looks cool!

Getting ready to leave the house, too bad we didn't have a limo!

Having a good time!


Back home, about to wash off Adam's hard work, one last picture :(

PS... Adam and I spent a day in Anchorage buying everything we needed for the party like my dress, his suit, jewelry, shoes, etc. It was lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment