Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday Drive

Adam, Butch and I took took a drive to Captain Cook State Park on Sunday 5/3/10. It is about 45 minutes from Kenai, and 30-35 minutes from where we are living. The Swanson river (which apparently has great fishing in the summer, don't ask me how I know this) runs through the park. We hiked around the park for about an hour, and spent some time at the river throwing sticks into the water for Butch, he didn't seem to mind the freezing cold temperature!
Hiking through the woods we found signs that spring has finally sprung! Hooray! The snow is just about gone, and soon the ground and trees will be green!!
Swanson River, Adam can't wait to start fishing!
Here we are at the Swanson River. If you are wondering why I look so tired, it is because I just finished working my first 3 nights of night shift at the hospital, and yes... caffeine is my best friend!
I find the following video to be quite hilarious! Keep watching through until about the middle of the video, keep your eyes on Adam and you will see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment